Festival season is just around the corner and after two whole years of living in loungewear it's about time to show the world what you got and dress up WILD! We've picked out just a few of our favourite festival brands to help inspire you and get you looking gorge this summer.
- Worn by musicians all over the world this Brighton brand is coming in hard with the lycra and loungewear!
Our favourite item - The sleeveless crops - dress up or dress down, we could wear them all year round!
2. State of Disarray
- A wildly playful, ethically conscious independent fashion label, devoted to dressing awesome people everywhere in limited edition, pro-level party wear. If you want to feel fabulous and look out of this world, this kit will take you there!
Our favourite item - The statement chains - Say it best with your chest!
- These are all about showing off, being the centre of attention and a little bit of cheeky on the side. Everyone should have the chance to feel fabulous and sparkly, no matter your gender.
Our favourite item - The signature party pants - its a no brainer!
4. JackFruit Clothing
- Colourful, bold and fun festival wear - Can you see why we love them? Full range for men and women who want express themselves through some wavy garms!
Our favourite item - The festival jacket - loads of pockets and fleece lined!
5. Lady Jane Sequins
- Drip yourself in head to toe luxury, hand sewn sequin fabulousness! Designed and made to last you a lifetime.
Our favourite item - Tasseled booty shorts - perfect for shaking that booty!
6. Eco Glitter Fun - Dedicated to spreading the 'Plastic Free' message through fabulous, bio degradable, eco glitter for guilt-free sparkles!
Our favourite item - All of it!!
7. Animal Hair - Unique, iridescent and sometimes a little bit naughty. This quirky brand has some amazing accessories to help you express your wild side!
Our favourite item(s) - Their sunglasses - You are literally wearing art work!